Love It, Get It, Pay In Four
Pay 4 interest free equal instalments every two weeks with your debit or credit card.
We help you spread the cost!
How do I use Clearpay?
- Place an order and head to check out
- Select Clearpay as your payment option
- Place your order and your done
Clearpay will automatically collect four equal payments, every 2 weeks from your debit or credit card with no added charges or hassle.
What do I need to get started?
- UK bank payment card - Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years old
- A UK residential address
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed
Will Clearpay do a credit check?
Neither Clearpay nor Dollschino run any credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating/score.
Clearpay may run so called unrecorded enquires that do not affect credit scoring.
Please note that Clearpay are an independent payment company and Dollschino have no influence over whether your payment with Clearpay is accepted or not.
Having trouble paying for your order with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons below:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay invoices.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.
What if I want to return?
All our Clearpay customers have the right to return any item(s) within 14 days of delivery.
Only pay for what you keep. If you return some or all of your order, Clearpay will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return.
If you have an upcoming payment due date sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Clearpay will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Clearpay Customer Service.